Since its official opening in October 2007 Radio Cardiff has benefitted Cardiff in a number of ways, of which some are listed below.
• Has helped to promote Cardiff as a city and major events within the city
• The dissemination of relative information to these communities
• The arranging and hosting of many events, shows and concerts in said city
• The heightening of cultural awareness
• Increased diversity of programming options for the general public
• Increased employability amongst socially excluded groups
• Over 100 beneficiaries have received hands-on training in Radio Broadcasting
• Over 200 community stakeholder groups received community building support
• Partnered the Esteem Training Project, a new initiative with a focus on upskilling BMEs for jobs in the Contact Centre Sector
• Radio Cardiff in partnership with Jobcentre plus, The Welsh Contact Centre Forum and Want to Work, delivered the Welsh Contact Centre Jobsfare @ The Coal Exchange and The Contact Centre Recruitment Roadshow @ St. David’s Hall
Welcome to Radio Cardiff’s Advertising and Sponsorship page. We have a strong media team that work in partnership with Optimal Media Sales, bringing you the best deals in Cardiff.
Our sales team will work with you to deliver the most effective advertising campaign to tackle the specific requirements of your business. With our planning systems and knowledge of the radio market, we can ensure that your message reaches the right people at the right time.
Another way to interact powerfully with our listeners is through our innovative sponsorship and promotions packages. As radio is the most trusted medium, these opportunities allow you to get even closer to our listeners. Bespoke short-term promotions can quickly build excitement and participation, while sponsorships allow you to build brand awareness over a period of time, via on-air activity, off–air events or online. One of the more lucrative sponsorships involves a full time sponsorship of a show, with repeated mentions and an emphasis on the business partnership
Radio Cardiff has some of the most talented writers and producers in the city, we will ensure your campaign sounds great and gains the maximum impact for your business.
Or you can get in touch with our Advertising Manager Loretta Gaffney directly, via post.
© 2011 Radio Cardiff 98.7FM. All Rights Reserved.
Radio Cardiff is not responsible for the content of any external sites.